• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The Other Clubs Transfer Thread

Shane Long to Hull for less than £7m? I genuinely think we could've done a lot worse than to bring Long in as a back-up... and that fee was surely affordable.

(though of course, it's possible he was only willing to move to a club where he'd be a regular starter)

Sky Sports News have signed Manchester-born presenter Kate Abdo from German SSN.

article-0-1AB3FFE400000578-188_634x908.jpg

Tottenham chairman Daniel Levy is set to block Schalke's move for Lewis Holtby, 23, because he does not want to help Arsenal land Julian Draxler by providing the Germans with the midfielder's replacement.

Full story: Daily Mirror

Well done Daniel, now you're thinking outside the box. Such a shame you didnt do something along the same lines in August and waited until 11.30pm on the last day before selling Bale to Madrid. They may have not sold them Ozil then...or better still not sold him at all :(

Sunderland striker Ji dong wan signs for Dortmund at the end of the season. How does that work then? Doesn't get a kick for a bottom of the table prem club, then signs for one of the best teams in Europe?!

Will they change their system though? Surely it will be one of Traore and Lukaku? They still have Kone too!

Yeh will probably be one or the other. still disappointing to see a rival acquiring a very good player though, and he'll probably cause some damage coming off from the bench.

Looks like we've agreed a deal with PSG for Cabaye, can't begrudge him that move. It appears to be dependent on us finalising a deal for Remy Cabella though.

How about you loan Holtby? So that he can stay in the Premiership, can be used as an alternative now that Cabaye is going. I think Holtby could be a good step in for Cabaye. I really rate the guy but he needs first team football, which we can't offer him at the moment. Plus, if you were to loan Holtby, perhaps you could sign Remy on a permanent basis and then address the needs for a new midfielder in the summer.

Looks like we've agreed a deal with PSG for Cabaye, can't begrudge him that move. It appears to be dependent on us finalising a deal for Remy Cabella though.

Actually, you can if it's not the appropriate time to sell (i.e. january). TBH it's pretty small time that you're allowing your star player to depart, in january, when there's still all to play for.

Actually, you can if it's not the appropriate time to sell (i.e. january). TBH it's pretty small time that you're allowing your star player to depart, in january, when there's still all to play for.

Is there all to play for? We're not going to finish in the top 4 and are out of all the cup competitions.

He'll be moving to a team with a chance of winning the Champions League and most importantly to a lot of us, not to another English club.

Is there all to play for? We're not going to finish in the top 4 and are out of all the cup competitions.

He'll be moving to a team with a chance of winning the Champions League and most importantly to a lot of us, not to another English club.

Your chairman has already proved himself to be an incompetent man that doesn't give 2 ****s about your club. How much of the Cabaye money is actually going to go on buying new players? probably next to nothing (except this new fella thats apparently replacing him). It's like you've given up half way through the season, called it quits and said **** it.

Back