• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The Other Clubs Transfer Thread

Had De Bruyne in my dream team at the start of the season after the amount of fuss some Chelsea fans were making about him. Worst decision I ever made

Manchester United are set to sign Real Madrid defender Fabio Coentrao, 25, on a loan deal until the end of the season.

Full story: Sunday Telegraph

Seriously, if this is true, then this supposed partnership with RM if a f#ckin farce. Unless I suppose we arent interested in him, but for me we should be all over him for a LB upgrade, I'm not feeling the love the Rose i'm afraid

Manchester United are set to sign Real Madrid defender Fabio Coentrao, 25, on a loan deal until the end of the season.

Full story: Sunday Telegraph

Seriously, if this is true, then this supposed partnership with RM if a f#ckin farce. Unless I suppose we arent interested in him, but for me we should be all over him for a LB upgrade, I'm not feeling the love the Rose i'm afraid

Coentrao refuses to come here. It's nothing to do with the partnership.
Big test for Büttner's loyalty. I wouldn't mind him, however I think we blocked any transfer from United with the Fryers-saga.

Last edited:
Well its a new manager and chief exec now up there. Buttner isn't that great anyway, certainly not much of an upgrade (if at all) on Rose.

Chelski have made a £21m bid for Nemanja Matic...a player that they let go to Benfica along with £21m to sign Luiz:lol:

[tweet]423062268062879744[/tweet]
[tweet]423062343442894848[/tweet]
[tweet]423069483452747776[/tweet]

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/25743128

Nemanja Matic set for medical at Chelsea ahead of £21m return
Nemanja Matic will undergo a medical with Chelsea ahead of a proposed £21m return to the club.

The 25-year-old Benfica midfielder arrived in London from Lisbon on Tuesday night.

He is close to completing a move back to the club he left three years ago.

The Serb was valued at less than £5m in January 2011 when he left Stamford Bridge as a makeweight in the deal that saw defender David Luiz join Chelsea from Benfica.

Manager Jose Mourinho quickly identified the defensive midfielder as a key target on his return to Stamford Bridge and the club have no issue with re-signing a player they previously let go.

Chelsea will offset the cost of signing Matic with the £16m they will receive from the sale of Kevin De Bruyne to Wolfsburg.

More to follow.

Anyone see the Rene Meulensteen commenting about a bid for Ravel Morrison :lol:

He said they made a bid and it was rejected, and he's confident Ravel would like to come to Fulham. Then mentioned how he would bring pace and power etc.. Surely he's been in this country long enough to know that... a) You can't go round admitting you spoke to a player and he wants to come and b) That no matter how **** West Ham are, Fulham ain't much better, not enough for them to be able to poach one of their only decent prospects!

*Although it is West Ham so if Ravel kicks up a fuss to get a move I won't be losing too much sleep about how the game is going down the pan!

From goal so healthy dose of scepticism required....

Interesting story from La Liga. Barcelona have confirmed that almost 70% of Neymar's transfer fee from the move which brought him to the Nou Camp went to a company owned by the player's parents. The club was forced to reveal details as they are being investigated on perceived irregularaties in the deal.

Reports from Brazil estimate nearly £34 million went to Neymar's family as a "signing bonus". Alright for some, I suppose.

http://www.goal.com/en-ie/live-update/1054/transfer-window-live?ICID=HP_HN_1

Sky Sports Football @SkyFootball

Hull have signed striker Nikica Jelavic from Everton on a three-and-a-half-year deal for an undisclosed fee.
Veteran striker Kevin Phillips has announced that his move to Leicester has been "signed and sealed".
Chelsea have completed the signing of Nemanja Matic from Benfica for a fee believed to be in excess of £20m.

Hull are staying up, 2 very good buys there, for their level. If they could get a decent CB, lescott say, they'd be pretty well nailed on for mid table or pushing the saints.

Hudd and Livermore behind long and jelavic is pretty good if they click. Also plenty of options to keep strikers fresh there now with those 2 and sagbo, graham.

Back