• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The Official 'Where Are They Now?' Thread

Re: The Man, The Myth, The Legend: Paul Stalteri retires

stalteri has 100 times more between the ears than kyle walker . and stalteri was an excellent team defender. you'd rarely catch him as rhe guy that plays anyone onside. (even though we defended really deep those days)

loved him

Walker is a far better player than Paul Stalteri ever was.

The mistake against Arsenal, the mistake against Chelsea (or two mistakes in the same passage of play) and allowing Daryl fudging Murphy to mug him in Sunderland cost us up to 5 points the season we missed out on the CL. He was a liability. Not in Walker's class, not in Lee's class, barely in Dean Austin's class IMO.

Re: Rohan Ricketts

he's had a rather interesting career :

But I remained determined to wait until an opportunity arose which ultimately did and has now giving me the experiences of playing in Hungary, Moldova, Germany, Ireland, England, India and Ecuador.

good on him

Re: Rohan Ricketts

I could swear I have read the same article at least a few times before. Or similar ones in different publications.

Justin Edinburgh has agreed a new two-year deal as manager of Newport County, and will put pen to paper before Thursday's game with Macclesfield.

The new deal will take the 43-year-old up to the end of the 2015-2016 season with the Blue Square Bet Premier club.

Assistant manager Jimmy Dack has also committed to a further two years.

"Both Jimmy and I have been nothing but impressed by the club since we first arrived here," said Edinburgh, who was appointed in October 2011.

Avoiding relegation was the sole objective when he succeeded Anthony Hudson in October 2011.

Newport finished the season just six points above the relegation zone, but County have been looking upwards rather than downwards ever since and secured their place in this season's play-offs by drawing with Cambridge on Tuesday.

Winning the title is mathematically possible, but Kidderminster and Mansfield are in the driving seat.

Edinburgh added: "The people are passionate about their football here and have the same desire as Jimmy and I to return to the Football League, the board and the chairman have backed those ambitions.

"It was an easy decision for us to make and we're delighted we can continue our plans for the future and achieve the same goals as everybody else at the club."

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/22111777

Would fail a drugs test if he was in first team squad.

whatever happened to Yannick Kamanan the french striker, saw him in a youth match thought he was better then henry haha.

I remember looking at his stats in pre season when he was in our youth team and he was scoring goals for fun. Think he ended up at some french team.

I remember looking at his stats in pre season when he was in our youth team and he was scoring goals for fun. Think he ended up at some french team.

As my research showed he is now with FC Gabala in Azerbaijan, same team that employed Tony Adams as manager for 5 months in 2010.

He's also been in France, Holland, Switzerland, Israel and Turkey.

Birmingham full-back Stephen Carr, 36, announces retirement after failing to overcome knee problem

Birmingham full-back Stephen Carr, 36, announces retirement after failing to overcome knee problem

at least he has a room full of trophies he won in the north east to reflect on...

(yes i'm bitter, I know we were brick, leaving us for a bigger club made perfect sense for him at the time, so I don't know why he didn't do so)

Carr was an idiot, it was obvious already at the time that Barcodes time on the up was over

Anyone know how Pav and Niko are doing these days?

The player I thought would have been great is Dalmat

Martin Fulop Has Cancer

Just been anounced that Martin Fulop is recovering from surgery after a tumour was removed from his arm. Says he will be taking a break from the game whilst he receives further treatment.

Re: Martin Fulop Has Cancer

popcorn.gif

Best wishes to him, say what you like about him as a player but, no one deserves that sorta thing; hope he pulls through.

Wishes of an excellent recovery go his way from me. Hopefully he kicks the cancer in to touch.

Wonder if Arsenal will help with his treatment after what he did for them last game of last season..

Hope he makes a full recovery though

Back