• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The Official Olympic Thread

I know that isn't a serious statement, but cricket will never be at the olympics, only a dozen nations play it to any serious level.

Cricket is one of the most played sports in the world along with basketball and football. I wouldn't mind seeing it in

At one day level plenty of teams play

I know that isn't a serious statement, but cricket will never be at the olympics, only a dozen nations play it to any serious level.

You'd be wrong then. Its a serious statement. It may not be the next sport but its a matter of time. The T20 format is ideal. It may not be played by many nations, but one of those nations will soon be the most populous nation and is a future economic super-power. Just look at the money in the IPL. The IOC live for sponsorship and the lifestyles it gives them. They won't be able to resist cricket for money and they can play the popularity in India as a fig-leaf for democratic ideals.

Feel a bit robbed in the gymnastics there, don't like the rule. Shame, but Silver and Bronze is excellent, considering we've not had male Gymnastic medals for over a 100 years, we've now got 3

2012_summer_olympics_gold_medal_front1.jpg

Back