• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The Official Knee Jerk thread

Very sad indeed considering where we were few weeka ago -3rd place and a 10 point lead

Depressing stuff

The fact that we got caught by Arsenal is embarassing enough, but to get caught by fudging Saudi Sportswashing Machine is unnacceptable! They could finish 6 or 7 points ahead of us!

Very sad indeed considering where we were few weeka ago -3rd place and a 10 point lead

Depressing stuff

like i said earlier today, both us and City are cursed, doomed to failure

want success, get on down to Arse and Utd

It's looking pretty unlikely that things can change quick enough in the space of 5 games. It's the combination of improvement from us and similtanous dip in both Chelsea and Saudi Sportswashing Machine's form..... I'd honestly say our chances of CL finish are no more than 20%. Maybe you can argue it's 1/3 assuming 3 clubs finish the day on 59 pts, but we've got to be the least fancied now. I dont expect any favours from Arsenal either. They can afford to lose to Chelsea and still be comfortably 3rd.

even though we're currently 4th, and even worst way if chelsea win by more than 1 tonight we'll be 5th, on level points with 15 points to play for?

Can you not see that Saudi Sportswashing Machine are flying and we are playing poorly? We don't really have 1 player who is in excellent form right now.

It was the same thing last season. People kept saying "we'll beat west ham" "We'll beat Blackpool" "we'll beat West Brom" etc etc

We rotated too much!

I'm sorry, but our fringe players just aren't good enough.

All fall we rotated fudge all.

We only started changing the team when we got injuries, that's not squad rotation, that's players being unavailable. Then things didn't work, cause if just one player out of our front 5-6 was out somehow we couldn't play football any more.

Kranjcar has shown in the past that he is good enough to play for a team challenging for at top 4 spot, as has Corluka.

even though we're currently 4th, and even worst way if chelsea win by more than 1 tonight we'll be 5th, on level points with 15 points to play for?

cant you see a team lacking in confidence and organisation?

you have a point, plenty still to play for, but the players are out on their feet right now and to be honest have been this way for quite a while. It doesnt take much to step on their confidence, this is not a group of players who have the mental ability to fight, not right now. It will take something monumental to turn around their form

Can you not see that Saudi Sportswashing Machine are flying and we are playing poorly? We don't really have 1 player who is in excellent form right now.

It was the same thing last season. People kept saying "we'll beat west ham" "We'll beat Blackpool" "we'll beat West Brom" etc etc

of course i can.

but in the same way, can you not see that it's not over, even if it's just by the mathematics involved?

What fudges me off is it's the same thing that happened last season! We were flying in the league, won 4 games on the trot including a victory at the San Siro, we have 1 poor result at Blackpool and it finishes us for the rest of the season! We never recovered from that game, and the Arsenal away game looks to have finished us league wise too.

of course i can.

but in the same way, can you not see that it's not over, even if it's just by the mathematics involved?

Unfortunately, I see the same thing that happened last season happening again to us now. We didn't score enough goals in the final 10 games or so and struggled to beat even the lower sides.

You've gotta admit, we rely on our strikers for goals as our midfield rarely chip in with any except for Bale.

In the first half o the seasn hold your money...but home games against bottom half teams are always worth a punt as you get 7-10/1 and we always have 2-3 brick home performances a season!!

Then I bet we'd lose at 2-0 against the scum.....knew we were lucky and thought we'd fudge it up.

I've got ?ú200 at 9/2 on the outside top 4 though......couldn't believe those odds!!

Back