• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The Official Knee Jerk thread

haha where is the conspiracy theory

HERE I AM....

we haven't been the same since David Dein* shat in our Lasagne to fudge us over royally... we've been ArseAnal's bitch ever since and will continue to be!

*MY OWN PRIVATE WILD SPECULATION AND NOT IN ANY WAY TRUE... UNLESS SOMEONE OUT THERE CAN PROVE IT... PLEASE? PRETTY PLEASE WITH fudging PARMESAN ON TOP!

Not over yet. Not by a long shot.

Still have Chelsea v Saudi Sportswashing Machine and Arsenal v Chelsea to come

If those go Draw and Arsenal Win then we should get CL

Not over yet. Not by a long shot.
This. I know it's depressing losing at home to Norwich - but we still have five games left in the league and one game away from The FA Cup final!

Keep the fudging faith, every season has ups and downs - who's to say that we won't get third!

Disagree completely.

More squad rotation throughout the season was needed, not less. So that when the business end of the season comes around, with the injuries that we know are coming we have squad players ready to step in with a bit of match fitness already there.

Most the changes have been forced by injuries, then the shape went and Harry has been looking for ways to change it to make it work again. But those injuries are inevitable, we need to be prepared, to be prepared we need squad rotation.

Squad rotation should be one or two changes with like for like players fitting into your preferred system.
We don't do that.

Disagree completely.

More squad rotation throughout the season was needed, not less. So that when the business end of the season comes around, with the injuries that we know are coming we have squad players ready to step in with a bit of match fitness already there.

Most the changes have been forced by injuries, then the shape went and Harry has been looking for ways to change it to make it work again. But those injuries are inevitable, we need to be prepared, to be prepared we need squad rotation.

Merit in this.

Baffled by the decision to send fringe players out on loan in January also.

Well if our squad rotation is gonna make us drop points, then it's a bad idea

My entire point was that not rotating our squad also leads to dropped points sooner or later when our squad players aren't ready and the team looks dysfunctional with only 1-2 first team players missing.

Not quite. The Fat Lady is warming up...but not quite in full song. We can still get 4th, but Redknapp needs to play to the squad's strengths, as he did earlier in the season. No more trying to me a managerial mastermind.

My entire point was that not rotating our squad also leads to dropped points sooner or later when our squad players aren't ready and the team looks dysfunctional with only 1-2 first team players missing.

Yeah but what we're doing isn't working

Back