• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The Official EURO 2012 thread

Who will win Euro 2012?

• Spain

Votes: 17 17.3%
  • Germany

Votes: 54 55.1%
  • Holland

Votes: 17 17.3%
  • France

Votes: 3 3.1%
  • Italy

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • England

Votes: 2 2.0%
  • Croatia

Votes: 1 1.0%
  • Poland

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Ukraine

• Other

• Total voters
Wish Ade could finish like Pav though.

To be fair, Ade's a really good finisher (diff type) yes he misses some but if he hadn't been fudged by dodgy official he'd have hit 20 this season with ease...but Pav would offer something different off the bench which - oh what's the point, he's gone now LOL!!!

Pav is one of the worst players I have seen playing for Spurs and I've been watching since the early 80's.

All the rest is noise.

If ever you needed proof as to how unwise it can be to sign a player purely on tournament performances I give you as exhibits Pav and Arsehavin

If either had never played in the English league before you might think they both look a bit tasty, big mistake

This up in performance playing for your country is because it fills them with pride

Playing for their clubs just fills their pockets

Many more quality players at their clubs to compete with, for their countries they're a big fish.

Pav, Gio, arshavin, kranky..................maybe they're not psychologically built for the prem and as such the managers never trust them.

Last edited:
This up in performance playing for your country is because it fills them with pride

Playing for their clubs just fills their pockets

Many more quality players at their clubs to compete with, for their countries their a big fish.

Pav, Gio, arshavin, kranky..................maybe their not psychologically built for the prem and as such the managers never trust them.

Harry signed Kranky from Pompey. After he signed him or them!!

steff, just to say.. ledge for Adebayor is a bitt OTT is it not.

I cannot disagree mate...in fact, apologies because I have absolutely mis-used the phrase. I do like him, I do hope we re-sign him, but you're right, "ledge" is for the Hoddles and Kings of the world, not Ade...consider me chastened mate.

I beg to differ

adebayor_fans_getty595.jpg

That slide and that stamp warmed me to him. His goals for us were great but I still felt wrong celebrating them at times!!

Pav is one of the worst players I have seen playing for Spurs and I've been watching since the early 80's.

All the rest is noise.

Second touch was a tackle.

He scored a handful of great goals, and had a funny name, so to some fans he will always be a legend. Mental really.

Back