• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The Official EURO 2012 thread

Who will win Euro 2012?

• Spain

Votes: 17 17.3%
  • Germany

Votes: 54 55.1%
  • Holland

Votes: 17 17.3%
  • France

Votes: 3 3.1%
  • Italy

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • England

Votes: 2 2.0%
  • Croatia

Votes: 1 1.0%
  • Poland

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Ukraine

• Other

• Total voters
highlights of the game

persiefail.gif

neddenklungel.gif

Lq2AP.gif

Bottom pic....=D>

His hand was extended from his body and it won him the ball. Would be a freekick anywhere else every time.

It would be. But the rules seem different inside the box. To be honest i thought the first one was a penalty, however the second is very very difficult to call.

Do you expect players to run around in the box with their hands behind their backs? Because that is going to be a bit silly really..

Is Eriksen really THAT good btw? Probably seen him play 4 or 5 times now and he hasn't exactly looked outstanding.

Do you reckon a cameraman has ever zoomed in on an English supporting woman at one of these tournaments?! We are so below average....

Do you reckon a cameraman has ever zoomed in on an English supporting woman at one of these tournaments?! We are so below average....

There will be plenty of WAGs on show. Not that any are really that attractive once you take away all the makeup, implants and fancy clothes. They're really not that attractive WITH all those thing either.

Did England born former Irish international Lawro slag off Podolski for playing to Germany?

Last edited:
After today's result I think Nederlands are out. I knew it would happen but I'm disapointed that JKH didn't start. My attack would be as follows

JKH
Affley, WS, RVP
VDV VB

Robben is just not enough of a team player on the right. If he plays him on the left I'm in every game, but on the right he is always looking out for himself first. In each Dortmund games and the CL final you see how he is. I'd rather him play centeral striker and let him out run the D than on the right these days. Typical RVP (like CR7) goes missing or chokes it away in the big games. My biggest worry with the current group is that they go it alone too much in the last 40 yards of the pitch. They had several good possessions of team play but wasted and settled for far too many long individual efforts. Felt like I was watching the CL final again.

Oh well. I hate to say it but I have France winning it all over Russia. I want Croatia to win if KNVB can't.

Nice to see Portugal giving Germany a serious go.

No idea why Germany have started with Gomez. Klose links up so well with Muller and Podolski. He creates so much. Gomez is just a goal scorer, nothing more.

Back