• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The Official EURO 2012 thread

Who will win Euro 2012?

• Spain

Votes: 17 17.3%
  • Germany

Votes: 54 55.1%
  • Holland

Votes: 17 17.3%
  • France

Votes: 3 3.1%
  • Italy

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • England

Votes: 2 2.0%
  • Croatia

Votes: 1 1.0%
  • Poland

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Ukraine

• Other

• Total voters
Umbro have stepped it up recently, it seems by just adding 'Tailored by' to the front of their brand it makes it all that much sweeter

I'm not denying that I'm no Parker fan but I think saying he was one of our best players is further from the truth than me giving him a 5.

A year ago people would have been screaming at the Mods to throw you out for such heresy, nowadays a lot of fans accept he is far from the best player in the spurs team let alone the best DM>

1-2 Shevchenko again

Minus his spell at the chavs he's always been a favourite player of mine. Having a great second half here!

The left winger for Ukraine has been great. They pass the ball round great. Good one touch triangles and breaks. Timochuk spraying it around. I'm impressed.

What a chance.

It's going to be tougher than I thought to qualify from this group. I don't think France will have it that easy either....

Back