• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** The Official Boxing/UFC/MMA thread ***

Khan't stand him...

actually, I don't mind him, normally entertaining when I see him fight. What time is this on tonight?

Khan't stand him...

actually, I don't mind him, normally entertaining when I see him fight. What time is this on tonight?
The football just said "turn over to Main Event to watch the boxing" so it is starting now... but who knows if there are 17 undercard fights and 3 hours of flimflam before they actually fight...

Only saw rounds 8-12. Khan looked a bit tired I thought. Maybe got 1 more big fight in him?
I watched it, Khan looked good, sharp, some huge flurries of 10 punches... but left himself open and eventually got tagged...

It was fun to watch, exciting, but not top-top-top level boxing.

I was gonna watch the fight this morning (replay), but forgot about it before I checked the news online so I saw the phucking result. Idiot!

Might watch it later, but it's not the same when you know who won.

AJ can just kill anyone when he lands those right hands. Thought the Russian was decent.

I really want to see Fury v Joshua next year, so hopefully TF does the business against Wilder.

Definite banana skin overcome there, that could easily have gone very wrong. I had Povetkin up after 5. Credit where it's due, a very decent win.

AJ can just kill anyone when he lands those right hands. Thought the Russian was decent.

I really want to see Fury v Joshua next year, so hopefully TF does the business against Wilder.
So do I, but Hearn will have him up against some nobody. His raison d'etre is to ensure nobody who loves the sport gets to watch a top match up.

I actually really think now's the time for the Joshua-Whyte rematch.

I wouldn't mind this either, I reckon it'd be a coin toss for who wins. Definitely a KO for one of them. Imagine Whyte beat Joshua, Wilder beat Fury and then Whyte goes in and bashes up Wilder to become undisputed champ! (I don't even know if it works that way with all the belts on the line, but it'd be a great story haha)

Back