• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** The Official Boxing/UFC/MMA thread ***

Yeah bit odd.

It's good for PPV buys, AJ and Molina are being rather nice to eachother, doesn't do much for PPV buys...

There was a interesting clip in the Mirror online
http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/boxing/new-footage-emerges-showing-full-9424137

The bit I found most interesting was not the shouting and scuffling between the boxers and their entourage. It was Eddie Hearn's body language. Towards the end you can see Eddie emerge at the back. Considering Eddie is in the boxing game, and must be with boxers on a regular basis, his body language doesn't seem to signal that he is that comfortable with the situation!

Looking forward to Joshua/Klitschko - that will finally be a challenge for Joshua, although I still think he'll win.

It a shame their ages aren't closer together - that would have been something special.

Also hoping Fury gets back in the ring. He's the one boxer I'd actually like to see hurt, and I think Joshua is the man to do it.

Looking forward to Joshua/Klitschko - that will finally be a challenge for Joshua, although I still think he'll win.

It a shame their ages aren't closer together - that would have been something special.

Also hoping Fury gets back in the ring. He's the one boxer I'd actually like to see hurt, and I think Joshua is the man to do it.

I think Joshua wins against Klitschko - similar styles but Joshua is younger, and Klitschko won't have fought for a while. Although if Klitschko does manage to land it will be interesting to see how Joshua copes, and I think he is more likely to land on Joshua than on he was on Fury.

A "fit" Fury vs Joshua would be a very interesting fight. Setting aside Fury's behavior outside the ring I've always thought he was underrated as a boxer and had the potential to beat Klitschko and I backed him to win in that fight, just on styles and size. I then thought he would defend against Joshua after a couple of easy fights and lose. But he is a very big man, with long reach, and a frustrating style, and if he wasn't drawn into a punch up I could see him beating Joshua on points.

Considering he was ranked #8. Molina was an embarrassment, he looked frightened from the 1st minute. If I didnt know any better, I would have thought they had dragged a bloke in off the street and told him to fight Joshua for a £1000.

Got a decision to make though. Joshua fight at Wembley same weekend as the NLD, cant afford both.

If Fury comes back, I'd love to see him fight Joshua. I think, as long as he can avoid Joshua's big right hand, he'd be able to win on points. He can box, he's awkward and he's so big, 6ft 9! It'd be such a different test for Joshua.

AJ v WK should be interesting, I think Klitschko could win on points.

I enjoyed seeing Emil Meek win his first UFC fight this morning. I think he'll do well there. Looking forward to the next few fights. :)

If Fury comes back, I'd love to see him fight Joshua. I think, as long as he can avoid Joshua's big right hand, he'd be able to win on points. He can box, he's awkward and he's so big, 6ft 9! It'd be such a different test for Joshua.

AJ v WK should be interesting, I think Klitschko could win on points.
It's hard to tell with what Joshua's had to fight against so far, but I think he's probably quick enough to get inside Fury.

Considering he was ranked #8. Molina was an embarrassment, he looked frightened from the 1st minute. If I didnt know any better, I would have thought they had dragged a bloke in off the street and told him to fight Joshua for a £1000.
This. I don't know much about boxing, but when I saw that guy take his top off, he was clearly just an out of shape bum, next to Adonis Joshua, didn't stand a chance. Like a tramp kicking a puppy.

This. I don't know much about boxing, but when I saw that guy take his top off, he was clearly just an out of shape bum, next to Adonis Joshua, didn't stand a chance. Like a tramp kicking a puppy.

I heard he hurt Wilder when they fought. Looking at him last night I dont know how, unless they let him take some tools into the ring

Joshua is a step above everyone in that sense though. If he's as successful as I think he will be in his career then most boxers will be that shape in a few years.

This is like the moment in football when Ronaldo and Bale developed the perfect footballer shape whilst people like Rooney were still flabbing around the pitch.

Got a decision to make though. Joshua fight at Wembley same weekend as the NLD, cant afford both.

I'm definitely doing both :)

I will keep saying it AJ is yet to show what he is made of because those he has fought have been pretty turgid, DW was the closest to a decent fighter and he pushed him. So I will reserve my judgement until VK.

Fury beating VK was a masterclass on boxing, its not for everyone but neither is Ward and Mayweather, but his skills bashed VK.

Back