• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The Official 2023/24 Premier League Thread

It always was.
I don't know any other sport or business where they put the least competent people in charge of the most important decisions.
If VAR in England had put people with actual football knowledge in charge of it, it would work much better. It does in other countries.

Well it appears we could well hold the key to the destination of the title. Who knows.

At the end of the day, despite how well Arsenal are playing. It is not in their hands.

I really dont see City dropping points at home to Wolves and West Ham, plus I think they should win at Forest and Fulham too, leaving just their trip to WHL as their biggest stumbling block

As well as the NLD, Arsenal have a tricky trip to United.

I am now starting to feel more confident City will a 4th on the spin. I thought tonight could potentially be a slip-up, but they are looking faves now.

Doesnt matter how well are Arsenal are playing, if City win 5 from 5 they are Champions...fact

You may be right, i just think City play better without him. Sounds a silly thing to say i guess but they look more dangerous all round.
100% agree, he contributes nothing if he's not scoring and City create a lot more without him there. City might be happy for him to go but don't think he'd agree unless it was Real.

I agree, i would not be surprised if City move him on in the summer.
I wouldn’t be at all surprised if Pep walks away in the summer - if they win the league. I think he won’t do a long goodbye. There’s nothing left to achieve and he’d avoid the FFP fallout if he went this year.

100% agree, he contributes nothing if he's not scoring and City create a lot more without him there. City might be happy for him to go but don't think he'd agree unless it was Real.

And they got 90+ points most years. Don’t think Haaland has made the difference in the CL either.

I wouldn’t be at all surprised if Pep walks away in the summer - if they win the league. I think he won’t do a long goodbye. There’s nothing left to achieve and he’d avoid the FFP fallout if he went this year.

Let’s hope not. Klopp and Pep going in the same summer would leave Arsenal in a good position to win it next season.

Back