• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The Official 2023/24 Premier League Thread

Well it appears we could well hold the key to the destination of the title. Who knows.

At the end of the day, despite how well Arsenal are playing. It is not in their hands.

I really dont see City dropping points at home to Wolves and West Ham, plus I think they should win at Forest and Fulham too, leaving just their trip to WHL as their biggest stumbling block

As well as the NLD, Arsenal have a tricky trip to United.

I am now starting to feel more confident City will a 4th on the spin. I thought tonight could potentially be a slip-up, but they are looking faves now.

Doesnt matter how well are Arsenal are playing, if City win 5 from 5 they are Champions...fact
It's only anxious spurs fans and the media that think the title is going anywhere other than city, and even then the media are only doing it for clicks.

Reactions: jrh
as much as I (obviously!!) didn’t want Kane to leave and certainly not to another English club I do feel a bit cheated we never got to see him in this City side.
Much better fit for them than Haaland. Better player than him in my book. Haaland as a footballer is very average. Don't think he should be added back into the team in this run in.

Much better fit for them than Haaland. Better player than him in my book. Haaland as a footballer is very average. Don't think he should be added back into the team in this run in.
The plan for Haaland was apparently to stay a couple of years at City and then head off to Real Madrid too.. No real chance of that any time soon

Reminds me of when Fergie left Utd. Squad was in poor shape but he'd managed to squeeze everything out of it.

Salah most likely off and I think The World's Greatest Defender only has a year left.

I reckon we should push the boat out for Kudus, he's quality. Maybe Bowen too
Apparently he wanted a CL release clause so we didn't follow up our interest. I wonder if he will have the same in his West Ham contract and will try and kick up a fuss for a move this summer

Reactions: jrh
Remember when we was turning our nose up at Bowen. Another one deemed not good enough for us by some fans.

We need to start snapping up these Championship players.
Think it's fair to say he's kicked on to another level during his time at West Ham, it's a stepping stone to a club like ours.

Think it's fair to say he's kicked on to another level during his time at West Ham, it's a stepping stone to a club like ours.
Issue is, 15-20 mil punt or 70 mil later on. Our succession planning never seems to be a consideration, it's like we've got this player, no one will get their place in the team so what's the point.

Get the player who's performed at Championship level and you can bed them in/rotate them with the starter. And then replace them when the time comes.

Back