• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The Official 2023/24 Premier League Thread

Some interesting scores at HT. Could Palace get lucky after throwing the league cup tie against United?

Everyone who should be winning are winning (the “big” teams) apart from City who will inevitably win it in the second half.

How long before we see a hooper table, one with the "proper" results taken into account and not the current false one because of this guys mistakes.

Just watching match highlights from the games today, lovely to see Luton get a win, especially with Lockyer getting a goal after his collapse during the play off final that could have been so much worse.

It was looking like Derby County's record of worst performance in the EPL was under threat given that no promoted teams had got a win, it still could be I suppose.

Apart from arsenal good day for us. Reading the ten hag thread on red cafe is nice. Hopefully chelsea get beat aswell. #pochout.

Apart from arsenal good day for us. Reading the ten hag thread on red cafe is nice. Hopefully chelsea get beat aswell. #pochout.

Falling out with and binning off players is fine when you’re winning but when you’re losing, it’ll completely undermine you with the fans.

United doesn’t seem to be a happy camp at the moment. Breaks my heart to see…

Falling out with and binning off players is fine when you’re winning but when you’re losing, it’ll completely undermine you with the fans.

United doesn’t seem to be a happy camp at the moment. Breaks my heart to see…
To be fair there seems to be a fair few Arsehats playing for Utd. Ten Hag is seemingly trying to change the culture.Then there are the ownership questions. They seem to be a club in a mess and have been since the end of the Fergie era.

To be fair there seems to be a fair few Arsehats playing for Utd. Ten Hag is seemingly trying to change the culture.Then there are the ownership questions. They seem to be a club in a mess and have been since the end of the Fergie era.

I don’t disagree one bit. But as player values have appreciated, the managers’ authority has depreciated by the same amount because they are far more expendable. Especially if they aren’t winning.

I think ETH is a very good manager and will do well there if backed. However, he continues to make enemies in the squad and lose games and he’ll be out the door.

IMG-20230930-WA0008.jpg

Anyone else starting to worry that after Klopp lost for the first time at WHL, Pep will also lose for the first time at the Emirates?:eek:

Back