• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The Official 2022/23 Premier League Thread

Not going to be watching El Washico, but I'm assuming everyone in the Sky studio is gushing over all the money that have been spent and how great it is for football.

They have to. If you're trying to sell something, you don't tell the customer how fudged up it is. (Apart from gary neville).

This is what happens when teams take it to the big teams and take advantage of being at home. I wish we looked this good.

End to end . Think there’s more goals in this . Both sides look like scoring with almost every venture forward

This is what happens when teams take it to the big teams and take advantage of being at home. I wish we looked this good.
Agree about taking it to them . We smashed up City plenty of times !!

plenty of pace up top for the barcodes

Agree about taking it to them . We smashed up City plenty of times !!

plenty of pace up top for the barcodes

We've never really taken it to them though. Last year, we defended brilliantly at home and suckered them on the counter away.

Several different ways to skin a cat.

They’ve played Palace, Leicester and Bournemouth FFS! Leicester just lost at home to a Saints team we hammered.

Arsenal in flat track bully shocker!
Wouldn't mind if we were flat track bullies. And, at the end of the day, if they beat all the teams they're supposed to beat, they'll be close to the 80 point mark. That's where top 4 or titties are won.

Back