• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The Official 2019/20 Premier League Thread

Norwich were used to outplaying their opponents and dominating proceedings. Villa were way more pragmatic and I would imagine they will sit deep.

Wolves have showed the way ....Mind you , spent a bit of money...

They also bossed their Championship games but the pragmatic Nuno Santo adopted a defend deep, counter attacking strategy for the PL...

The Wolves players have got that physical look about them and used their strength against their opponents... Not so sure these Norwich players are up to that kind of game, bit to nice... ...

Just checked the match stats ...Two fouls away at Anfield...I can't remember a challenge... Villa tomorrow will be different with Terry on their sideline...

You still have to admire the way in which they have passed it out from the back. They have broken the press on a few occasions with some good passing, better than what we have managed in pre-season actually. However, some of them have been caught out on the ball in really dangerous positions. They aren't used to how quickly they are being closed down and are still looking to pass when the option isn't there. Farke would probably do well with a better, more experienced set of players.

Wolves have showed the way ....Mind you , spent a bit of money...

They also bossed their Championship games but the pragmatic Nuno Santo adopted a defend deep, counter attacking strategy for the PL...

The Wolves players have got that physical look about them and used their strength against their opponents... Not so sure these Norwich players are up to that kind of game, bit to nice... ...

Wolves had an experienced side, this Norwich team are talented kids

Just turned it on to "Liverpool have been impressive & were the better team against Emirates Marketing Project in the community shield..."

Ummm. They lost.

Probably won't drop points today, but I look forward to the first Anfield dive being disallowed by VAR.
They had 35% posession in the first half, so clearly the better team....

Wolves had an experienced side, this Norwich team are talented kids

True that regarding Wolves....I'm actually looking a few of the Norwich players up, you're correct, a few young ones there. They also have a bang average goalkeeper, whilst Wolves have a a very good one ....

That #14 Cantwell looks neat and tidy but does look a little lightweight...

So, will Liverpool now get a fine for delayed kick off, because of the refs problems, like we did? I suspect not...

So let me get this right
Liverpool start quick out the blocks, get a few goals, then look poorer and poorer through the second half while the opposition start to get a foothold in things and assert themselves?

Back