• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The Official 2018/19 Premier League Thread

Duffy, my newest FPL addition, with a straight red after 28 minutes.

Same thing happened when I bought Richarlison in round three. And Vertonghen was injured halfway through his first FPL match for me, in round 7. Then I bought Maguire for round 11, and he's off injured after 26 minutes. Round 12; I try my luck with Trippier and he's injured after 23 minutes.

I hate this game.
How about adding a few players that we want to get injured.

Same thing happened when I bought Richarlison in round three. And Vertonghen was injured halfway through his first FPL match for me, in round 7. Then I bought Maguire for round 11, and he's off injured after 26 minutes. Round 12; I try my luck with Trippier and he's injured after 23 minutes.

I hate this game.
And just why would you have Duffy in the team? Him and Dunk are a guaranteed 5 OG each season.

I hate this game.

Why do you play, then? You're obviously brick at it. Just quit.

Great results for us tonight really. Goons and utd drawing is perfect, really want Utd totally killed off and out of the race for a top 4 spot. Gooners are twenty games unbeaten, just won the NLD and still sit 2 points behind us in 5th place. Wheels seem to be coming off for Chelsea, manager has no plan B and doesn't seem to rotate his team much. 3rd is in our hands, I don't really see us finishing higher.

3rd place and a domestic cup win would be a fantastic season.

We have a very good run of games coming up in the league. Hopefully we can squeak a win at Leicester on Saturday night. After that, 7 of our next 10 league games are at 'home', with the 3 away being Everton, Cardiff and Fulham.

Leicester (a)
Burnley (h)
Everton (a)
Bournemouth (h)
Wolves (h)
Cardiff (a)
Man Utd (h)
Fulham (a)
Watford (h)
Saudi Sportswashing Machine (h)
Leicester (h)

Leicester and Everton away will be tough, hopefully we can get the wins. As for the rest of those games, I can see us winning the lot. That takes us to the middle of February.

Over the same period, the goons league games include Brighton, Liverpool, West Ham and Emirates Marketing Project away, and Chelsea at home. And just as they overcome that run, the Europa starts up again for them (though maybe for us too!)

Chelsea over the same period play Emirates Marketing Project home and away, Brighton, Watford, Palace, Arsenal and Bournemouth all away. Really tough run for them and again, they will have Europa League starting again at the end of it.

IMO, we'll consolidate a champions league place during this period of fixtures.

You'll be delighted to hear I have Aubemangajang as my FPL captain for the next gameweek. I take full credit for any red card/injury he might be subjected to.
NIce. A week too late but hey, better late than never.

You can take Gomez out now too. Job done on him.

Back