• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The Official 2018/19 Premier League Thread

Can't believe Klopp
An Everton player should have knocked the twunt out, there is celebrating and there is taking the tinkle and he massively took the tinkle
No doubt nothing will be done about that

Yep. Totally out of order.
He was apologetic about it afterwards but still a lack of class in the first place.
But it’s quirky Klopp so it’s OK.

Yep. Totally out of order.
He was apologetic about it afterwards but still a lack of class in the first place.
But it’s quirky Klopp so it’s OK.

What truly tinkles me off is Herr Klopp takes us all for fools and that we believe his utter claptrap!

Never got the love for Klopp, must be a hipster/Dortmund thing. That mug of his and his antics on the touchline. Mystified he seems to appeal to the neutral.

Duffy, my newest FPL addition, with a straight red after 28 minutes.

Same thing happened when I bought Richarlison in round three. And Vertonghen was injured halfway through his first FPL match for me, in round 7. Then I bought Maguire for round 11, and he's off injured after 26 minutes. Round 12; I try my luck with Trippier and he's injured after 23 minutes.

I hate this game.

Back