• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The Official 2017/18 Premier League Thread

True
Shelvey can do lots that others can't but his actual awareness of the game is poor

I think he has some real skill.......not unlike Barkley.
Rafa is turning him into a top quality midfielder. Made him grow up which is half the battle most of the players today.
It is what make Harry even more unique.

We need to win this weekend ourselves vs Crystal Palace, obviously.

But what combo of results would suit us best out of the Emirates Marketing Project vs Arsenal and Chelski vs Man Utd?

We need to win this weekend ourselves vs Crystal Palace, obviously.

But what combo of results would suit us best out of the Emirates Marketing Project vs Arsenal and Chelski vs Man Utd?

I'm happy for draws all around whenever our rivals meet. I wouldn't want it any other way with these matches, although I'm not sure I'm currently including Arse*al in our group of "rivals". :D ;)

I'm happy for draws all around whenever our rivals meet. I wouldn't want it any other way with these matches, although I'm not sure I'm currently including Arse*al in our group of "rivals". :D ;)

Interesting; so long as we win our game i guess all a bit whatever i guess.

However, i always worry that if Arsenal lose their game immediately preceding a game against us, they'll raise their game, whilst if they have drawn before playing us they may be slightly more c0cky and not as focused. They always seem a team where momentum is key. I'd prefer them not to have had two weeks of a gonad*ing in the press before they play us...

..actually f-it, let them get BATTERED for the heck of it!

Back