• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The Official 2017/18 Premier League Thread

Worst dilemma ever. West Ham or Chelsea win. I guess West Ham are safe and won’t get relegated so a spammers win is the best outcome maybe. That or someone decides to blow themself and the stadium up.

Worst dilemma ever. West Ham or Chelsea win. I guess West Ham are safe and won’t get relegated so a spammers win is the best outcome maybe. That or someone decides to blow themself and the stadium up.

Wet Spam win any day of the week, obviously! The further chelski will fall behind us, the better. I reckon chelski will walk it though.

It would be nice to see spam relegated, but I'd much rather secure our CL place for next season. :)

They're so far behind the rest of the top 6, how has it happened?
It was down to us / the FA / Fulop kindly letting them get top 4 whilst they were in a gradual decline, a couple of cup wins glossing over it too and then boom, we get our brick together and they were unable to address it.

ImportantFrighteningDutchshepherddog-size_restricted.gif

Such a tough guy.

Why didn't Kolasinac at least get a yellow?

Back