• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The Official 2017/18 Premier League Thread

A bit annoyed that city didn't win. Would make their game against us completely pointless for them, not to mention strengthen our chances of finishing second.

But! fudge it. Kind of nice to see pep, their fans, and those oil bitches squirm a bit too. :D
It’s a shame this didn’t happen to them a little earlier in the season.

The big question is....have City got a winning mentality? :)

The evidence says no.

They have a lot of extremely talented individuals. They generally play well as a team. Yet at crunch time they lose. They are good enough that a winning mentality isn't usually necessary. When it is they fall short.

Well it can’t be his fault Sterling still can’t finish and the team still can’t defend...

fudge me, Sterling was brick ... yes he's scored some goals this season, but a pub player would in that team.

Pep lost that game by not subbing Sterling out at half time ...

fudge me, Sterling was brick ... yes he's scored some goals this season, but a pub player would in that team.

Pep lost that game by not subbing Sterling out at half time ...
Sterling played like a modern day Rosenthal and after single handily keeping the game alive in first half then compounded matters by fluffing an easy chance to snatch a draw at the end (like you say) to take the wind out of Moaninho’s sails; which would’ve been my preferred result, as don’t want ManYoo hitting some form just before the semi-final!

Perhaps Pep persisted with him to show the Sheikh that he needs another big money forward in the summer to fulfill their ambitions for world domination!

Last edited:
Makes a change watching an Arsenal match and not being bothered if they do win, because they are that far behind now

Loving this commentator taking the rip out of Arsenal fans not turning up despite their club being 6th, still in Europe and having the Cup last season (what a refreshing change from a Tyler love-in)

Back