• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The Official 2017/18 Premier League Thread

I predicted the run-in. It'll be tight between us an Chelski for that 4th spot, I reckon.

4f8b64a6-ab33-4526-9ccc-10ee3f527578
4V2x78T.jpg

Do it yourself here:
http://www.worldfootball.net/table_calculator/eng-premier-league/

Last edited:
West Ham-Millwall derbies next season would be must-see events. The start of a memorable decade for the Championship.

I always enjoy making that wisecrack. Still think WH can somehow scramble to safety. A decent spell for them in Jan., but they're giving it a right go now to get back where they belong. Turning that goal differential into a useful liability.

I've been watching Ozil whenever Arse lose the ball - just stands around rather than ever looking to tackle back. The lack of effort from him is astounding
It’s interesting the contrast in attitude between him and Alexis. The latter was not happy to just coast through games picking up his paycheque. That’s why he will fit a Mourinho team whilst Ozil suits a Wenger team given the occasional sublime play but almost always no graft.

Why did Chelsea bother going all the way up to Manchester? It would have been a lot easier to phone up and give them the points. Can't wait to see how the media explain Mr Conte's tactical masterclass, today they really showed their class.

Why did Chelsea bother going all the way up to Manchester? It would have been a lot easier to phone up and give them the points. Can't wait to see how the media explain Mr Conte's tactical masterclass, today they really showed their class.
Conte’s à dead man walking and he knows it, not been backed at all with players he wants in the summer or Jan.... it’s great!

It’s interesting the contrast in attitude between him and Alexis. The latter was not happy to just coast through games picking up his paycheque. That’s why he will fit a Mourinho team whilst Ozil suits a Wenger team given the occasional sublime play but almost always no graft.

Was Sanchez being that different at Arsenal? He seemed to coast well enough.

The difference is he forced a move and Ozil signed a new lucrative contract. At the end of the day I'm not sure which is more honourable.

Conte’s à dead man walking and he knows it, not been backed at all with players he wants in the summer or Jan.... it’s great!

Conte is nowhere near enough of a sh1tsack to have fitted in long-term at Chelsea. Clearly quite a vain man, but seems to have some measure of dignity about him, despite that.

Conte is nowhere near enough of a sh1tsack to have fitted in long-term at Chelsea. Clearly quite a vain man, but seems to have some measure of dignity about him, despite that.

I don't think that there is any such thing as a long term Chelsea manager.

Back