• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The Official 2016/17 Premier League Thread

Always thought Moyes was harshly treated at utd, but turns out they were correct to get rid. Made a right pig's ear of the Sunderland job and it turns out he is twunt to boot.

There you go. Sanchez involved again what a shocker. Why is the 2nd NLD of the season always the catalyst for them to win the rest of their games? That and the pressure being off.

Over to you Liverpool.

There isnt a specific Leicester City thread so thought I would stick it here.

From the 'firstLCFC' twitter page

Congratulations to Chelsea, worthy Champions. We've had the year of our lives. To hand it back to you over Spurs is a pleasure
1f3c6.png

What a bunch of tw@ts

Congratulations to Chelsea, worthy Champions. We've had the year of our lives. To hand it back to you over Spurs is a pleasure
1f3c6.png

What a bunch of tw@ts

They've got to do something to fend off the return to obscurity to which they are already halfway. Relegated next year for sure.

1f3c6.png

What a bunch of tw@ts
No, clams like Drinkwater and Simpson have had the year of their lives - rinsing you for £80k a week whilst unable to beat Middlesbrough home or away.

I bet they get 4th now

If they do though, its not necessarily the end of the world as it would likely mean that Liverpool wouldn't be in the CL. I dislike them equally and lack of CL football would hit them equally. I also think that Arse have so many problems both in their team and given the rift between fans and manager, that its not clear that CL will solve those problems - and they'd still have to win a play off in order to get into the group stages. Liverpool on the other hand are on something of an upwards tick and no CL football would stall them

Chelsea's title win proves that you don't need perfect home record to win the league title. Instead, you need a much better away record to win the title. They lost 2 matches at home but still won the title comfortably.

Back