• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The Official 2016/17 Premier League Thread

Bad from both Mings and Zlatan, but why the fudge are Bournemouth with ten men and not United? It's brick like this that makes football a really depressing watch. 2 or 3 points dropped today for United could be the didfeeence between they or one of 3 other teams getting CL football next year.

Bad from both Mings and Zlatan, but why the fudge are Bournemouth with ten men and not United? It's brick like this that makes football a really depressing watch. 2 or 3 points dropped today for United could be the didfeeence between they or one of 3 other teams getting CL football next year.

3 match bad for the best player would also make a massive difference

Am I the only one that thinks Mings may have not done the stamp on purpose?

No, it looked like he was going to jump over Ibrahimovic, but Rooney nudged him when standing up so he landed earlier.

If had intended to jump and land on Ibrahimovic's head it would be one of the worst fouls ever.

The United players are embarrassing. Diving and rolling all over the place at the start of this second half. Guys, you've spent about a billion pounds and you're 6th, you must be so proud that you need to roll around to beat Bournemouth.

The more I think about it, the angrier I get. Surman sent off for the push on Zlatan, neither Zlatan or Mings off...utterly ridiculous. Hopefully a 3 game ban for Zlatan, but probably not before he wins them this game and people talk up how his gamesmanship represents such a 'winning mentality'. fudge that.

The United players are embarrassing. Diving and rolling all over the place at the start of this second half. Guys, you've spent about a billion pounds and you're 6th, you must be so proud that you need to roll around to beat Bournemouth.

The more I think about it, the angrier I get. Surman sent off for the push on Zlatan, neither Zlatan or Mings off...utterly ridiculous. Hopefully a 3 game ban for Zlatan, but probably not before he wins them this game and people talk up how his gamesmanship represents such a 'winning mentality'. fudge that.

There's no doubt he's a world class player but I'd hate to have him as a teammate because he's a total bellend.

No one should fall over from the push that Surman gave, yet these footballers are quite happy to look like pussies to get someone yellow carded or sent off. Football is such a pussies game it's embarrassing.

Back