• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The Official 2016/17 Premier League Thread

Does this mean Leicester should score at least 4 against us?

I don't know how we lost to Liverpool they are poop.

Both questions are answered by the same thing - Motivation.

Liverpool beat us because they were at home and up for a huge game.

Leicester have played like tonight at times this season when they've been motivated. They did it against us at WHL and in the Champion's League. They could be safe by the time we play them at the end of April. Will they be up for the game?

Both questions are answered by the same thing - Motivation.

Liverpool beat us because they were at home and up for a huge game.

Leicester have played like tonight at times this season when they've been motivated. They did it against us at WHL and in the Champion's League. They could be safe by the time we play them at the end of April. Will they be up for the game?

Our match might well get postponed, its the same weekend as the FA Semi-finals. So we could end up playing them on the Weds night before the final weekend of the season

Only one result for me tonight and the present scoreline serves that nicely.

Then we get to enjoy a week of Liverpool angst before they host Arsenal late Saturday. By then, ManU should be up to fourth with a home win over Bournemouth. That will have Anfield anxious at both ends.

And serves to remind us all how important a win over Everton will be.

I desperately want to see Leicester go down,but dont want Liverpool winning either. Just thinking, the draw keeps them in the mire and Liverpool fall 2pts behind

I want Liverpool as far behind us as possible.

As it stands it's 4.5 points, so they'd need a 4 game swing to overtake us: them WW, with us LD or LL.

I don't think Leicester will go down. If they can beat this lot and have beaten City, they've got too much.

Back