• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The Official 2016/17 Premier League Thread

many people called it
Yes. I wasn't one of them sadly. Scaramanga kept banging on about how there was no way Vardy (or Leicester)would repeat last season's performance, and I'm thinking I can't see why not. I blame it on Kante.

Yes. I wasn't one of them sadly. Scaramanga kept banging on about how there was no way Vardy (or Leicester)would repeat last season's performance, and I'm thinking I can't see why not. I blame it on Kante.
Although I was technically wrong. I said there's no way they could keep it up all season but they did.

Flukiest fluke that ever happened.

Would be sweet to hammer a nail into their coffin on or about the 22nd of April.

If the match is played that weekend, I think it will be too far from the end to be the ultimate nail, as there will still be 4 matches left, but..as mentioned in a previous post, that is FA Cup Semi weekend. If we could reach them, that match at leciester might well get played midweek before the final weekend...now then it could get interesting

:oops:

@OptaJoe
0 - Leicester are the first top-flight club to fail to score in their first 5 league matches of a calendar year since Spurs in 1986. Blank.

@GaryLineker
If it were a choice, I'd prefer Leicester to drop 3 divisions than take away last season's miracle.

Trying not to get my hopes up as a lot can change in football very quickly, but right now, they look odds on favourites to go down given all their problems plus these new revelations about Ranieri.

Swansea and Hull look re-energised with new managers and have both picked up some great results recently, Palace have Fat Sam who can keep teams in the division in his sleep and Sunderland have Jermain Defoe who has the ability to keep them up almost single handedly.

Back