• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The Official 2016/17 Premier League Thread

Not seen most of the game. How would you guys say Swansea have attacked the Liverpool Defence. Seems the way they throw people forward leave them very vulnerable. Thinking forward to how we can get at them.

Get the ball off them, counter with 3 or 4, pass it to one another while the scouse defence ball watch and leave 1,2 or 3 of you all on your jack jones to do as you like. Put ball in net.

Looks like all those cup games will derail Liverpool's season. Hopefully Southampton will see it through to the final.

Liverpool's next league games: Chelsea (H), Hull (A), Tottenham (H).

Member of The Cult on RAWK said:
I'm actually shaking. Can't believe what I've just witnessed. How? How on earth have they not only beaten us but scored 3 fudging goals?

Not at all the referee's fault we've lost that match but Kevin Friend is fudging pathetic. Pathetic. Like was said above the advantage decision alone, but not only that his reaction to that decision. Arrogance of pushing players away with his hand "I'm in charge here".

fudging pathetic. I am absolutely disgusted. DISGUSTED.

If we end up 10pts behind Chelsea, I bet they rule us out of the title race, but oh no not Liverpool, or United for that matter.

Ah well it will be over for Liverpool after the next league match, because I am sure Chelsea will turn them over

If we end up 10pts behind Chelsea, I bet they rule us out of the title race, but oh no not Liverpool, or United for that matter.

Ah well it will be over for Liverpool after the next league match, because I am sure Chelsea will turn them over

Yes but don't we want a draw in that fixture

Back