• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The Official 2016/17 Premier League Thread

Selling Carol to them could be worth millions more if we finish above them by a few points! Carol's brought a bit of Poch industry and skill to them.
Carroll needed the move for his own career. Winks has already show he can do what Carroll could do and more, so for his career it was a great move. Swansea a great passing team so the perfect club for him.

This result makes me wish we'd bought Mane. He was expensive, but well worth it. Pool not the same without him.

Makes me wish we'd bought Mane. He was expensive, but well worth it.
Kind of agree. A little directness up front is needed in our team if anything. We have a lot of gifted players but none that really drive into the heart of a defence splitting them up with pace or skill.

Get in

Swansea just got themselves a new fan. Brilliant. Boooos at Anfield

Bang goes another unbeaten home record

Great start to the weekend, and ALMOST gives us a free match tonight

Kind of agree. A little directness up front is needed in our team if anything. We have a lot of gifted players but none that really drive into the heart of a defence splitting them up with pace or skill.

Even though it was the pool defense that lost them the game, Mane drives the team. Bit like Carol today - energy, keeping the ball moving forward - makes a big difference for teams.

Many on here thought Mane wasn't a good signing at the time. But he'd looked hot at Southampton. I wasn't sure he was £40m good, but he is and more imo.

Back