• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The Official 2016/17 Premier League Thread

that'll do. we just have to hear about the spiiiirrrrriiiiitttt and beliiiiieeeefff from that lanky pr1ck now.

Yeah well played Arsenal, but nothing sums up why they are simply a bunch of flat track, play-better-with-the-pressure-off let downs than Giroud absolutely desperate to do his scorpion celebration when they still had 5 minutes left to play. They could be thinking of winning the game but they are happy with the point.

It's like their players sharing selfies from their changing room after they finish above us again in May. Yes congratulations guys, you've failed to win the league again and all you could celebrate is finishing above your neighbours that have a stadium half the size of theirs and a wage bill/revenue number significantly lower.

They are not winners. They are posers. And they dropped points tonight.

Yeah well played Arsenal, but nothing sums up why they are simply a bunch of flat track, play-better-with-the-pressure-off let downs than Giroud absolutely desperate to do his scorpion celebration when they still had 5 minutes left to play. They could be thinking of winning the game but they are happy with the point.

It's like their players sharing selfies from their changing room after they finish above us again in May. Yes congratulations guys, you've failed to win the league again and all you could celebrate is finishing above your neighbours that have a stadium half the size of theirs and a wage bill/revenue number significantly lower.

They are not winners. They are posers. And they dropped points tonight.

Bingo 100% right

They stay top 4 by beating the poor teams but this year everyone is doing that so they need to do something deferred to

Problem is there not that good

And Xhaxa... some fans wanted is to sign the clown

I have to admit I lost a little bit of faith in Howe last night. That was stupidly naive. Closing down the game at 3-0 against the scum is not done by sitting back, it is done by keeping them in their own half. Yes, you may be tired, but at least don't fill your team with defensively minded players who do not come out of their own half.

I have to admit I lost a little bit of faith in Howe last night. That was stupidly naive. Closing down the game at 3-0 against the scum is not done by sitting back, it is done by keeping them in their own half. Yes, you may be tired, but at least don't fill your team with defensively minded players who do not come out of their own half.
Swings and roundabouts. Once the 3-1 goal goes in there's going to be pressure put on the home team. Particularly by someone as strong as scum up against a smaller side like Bournemouth. Very little a manager can do to completely prevent that from happening.

They also sat back for much of the game that did work out really well for them. They let Arsenal have the ball and defended deep quite frequently, but managed to not concede. What they did at 3-0 was a continuation of what has happened earlier in the game. Though influenced by the limited options available to Howe one he started making changes.

What happened to Pep? The press were not even gunning for him, his team won and he was asked "Did you have to change things after going 10 men down" and infact was lead up for some praise and he just melted down. He literally has now said to the press, I am yours and ready to be attacked, I think his actions have killed him.

I've said it all along. I think Guardiola is the most overrated manager in history. He had a tinkle easy ride at both Barcelona and Bayern. Those teams were going like clockwork before he took over. He has no idea how to handle it when he isn't winning 5-0 every week. I am yet to see any proof of why he is such a genius.

Back