• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The Official 2015/16 Premier League Thread

I'm not watching this particularly wholeheartedly, but seems every time I look at the screen there's a Chelsea player moaning to the ref about something.

Chelscum goal
CTdpYSPWEAA3RUh.jpg

Never like us going last in the set of fixtures. The chance to go 5pts clear of 5th, 6 of 6th, 7 of 7th,8 clear of 8th and 9 of 9th. Despite showing a new side to our Spurs we still seem to mess it up when we go last.
Please break the habit today

Palace not at it today; played like drunks, what I saw of the game. No doubt saving themselves for their meeting with us later this month. Impressive support, though.

For me what the smaller teams have got right this season is their ability to hit on the break at pace. Leicester are set up like this and play better away from home, Same with Watford, Same with Palace. So they all seem to have skewed results from home to away. They are good teams to, with some good players. But their stats show they tend to play on the break.

As a league we are becoming slightly more defensive. Teams setting up with a covering midfield. And they let the three forwards try to do the damage on their own.

How many EPL goals do you think Frazier Campbell has scored in the last five years? Would it be ten in total? There has to be better options than him available. The guy has never been up to it.

Back