• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The Official 2015/16 Premier League Thread

Saudi Sportswashing Machine missed two gilt edged chances in the opening minutes of the 2nd half. Dopey fudges.

Oh Fabianski so close

I dont care what anyone says, I would still have Defoe back (in a swap for Townsend), as an option off the bench, but I doubt he would want that

They won't be a miss when they go really, nothing club for too many years, I doubt they will be back in a hurry either

I will miss the fact its an easy away day to get to, us Northerners are losing too many of the 'easier accessible' trips. Bolton,Wigan,Wolves,Hull,Blackburm(even though was a sh!thole) all gone recently

I will miss the fact its an easy away day to get to, us Northerners are losing too many of the 'easier accessible' trips. Bolton,Wigan,Wolves,Hull,Blackburm(even though was a sh!thole) all gone recently

Yep, I love going to villa, only a hour and half on the train.

So @Jordinho, Otamendy and Mangala are getting battered by Igahlo and Deeney. They get pressed and make lots of mistakes. But I guess you think City are in total control in midfield because they have 5 there....

So @Jordinho, Otamendy and Mangala are getting battered by Igahlo and Deeney. They get pressed and make lots of mistakes. But I guess you think City are in total control in midfield because they have 5 there....

I'm not watching, so I have no idea. Those two get battered by lot less week in and week out though.

Back