• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The Official 2015/16 Premier League Thread

Great win for Bournemouth, but a tad annoying that we havent won there in the PL era and they go there and win at their first attempt

Great win for Bournemouth, but a tad annoying that we havent won there in the PL era and they go there and win at their first attempt
Surely it's time to finally end our 25 year long Stamford Bridge hoodoo this season and for Kane to emulate Lineker in scoring the winner there on the way to picking up the Golden Boot!

Mourinho's defeats at Stamford Bridge in the Premier League:
First 99 games: 1
Last 7 games: 4

Mourinho meltdown will be epic.

Offside goal.

Denied blatant penalty.

Bournemouth players wasting time after being injured by his thugs.

In fact, he seemed unexpectedly collected and rational... Said he hadn't clocked the offside, though.

So, according to the ass licking pundits that are having the Klopp/Liverpool fudge fest, Liverpool under Klopp is supposedly the best thing since sliced bread. So far I've seen nothing whatsoever that sets them apart from any other team! Except for Lovren being the least gifted CB I've seen in a long time! Every clearance, even when he's under no pressure, he hoofs it over the side line! Every fudging time!

Seems like there is an official rule that Liverpool players can't get booked! Allen with 3 bookable gets away, Saudi Sportswashing Machine players get booked for first challenge. Lost count of the number of times Milner has got away with it!

How can professional footballers have such poor technique as some of these Saudi Sportswashing Machine players?

Get in!!!

How can professional footballers have such poor technique as some of these Saudi Sportswashing Machine players?

Get in!!!
Banana skin alert! Not sure I want the Geordies coming to the Lane next week with their tales right up. Not that long since they turned us over at our gaff.

It's great to see the Saudi Sportswashing Machine players give absolutely everything in the game, really deserved this win.

Though I am convinced we will beat them.

So I guess that this really was a tactical masterpiece by Klopp, but they were just desperately unlucky.

In fact, he seemed unexpectedly collected and rational... Said he hadn't clocked the offside, though.

Is that a sign he has given up and is expecting the sack?

It's interesting that Steve McClaren is considered a favourite to be sacked and he has Saudi Sportswashing Machine two points behind Mourinho's Chelsea.

Back