• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The Official 2015/16 Premier League Thread

As much as pains me to say it. Liverpool look a top four team now.
Going to be a tougher fight for us?

As much as pains me to say it. Liverpool look a top four team now.
Going to be a tougher fight for us?

Looking at some of their recent performances, they are definitely a threat. Seem to look really good away from home, but have a tougher time at Anfield

aye aye Stoke 1 City o

nice little boost as we leave for The Hawthorns. Sign of a good day to come??? COYS

Still a long way to go. I don't think Emirates Marketing Project like Stoke though. I have a feeling that Stoke aren't strangers from collecting points against City?

Ok, so now it's 2-0! City look very vulnerable at times. Defeated 4-1 by both Liverpool, and ourselves, and now Stoke are toying with them.

Let's focus on our game though, we need to go out there & get the three points otherwise all other results are rarely a positive.

Still a long way to go. I don't think Emirates Marketing Project like Stoke though. I have a feeling that Stoke aren't strangers from collecting points against City?

Emirates Marketing Project: Have conceded 2 goals against Stoke in a league match for the first time since 1998

Could easily have been 4 nil to Stoke in that half alone.

The mega club castoffs like Bojan and Shakira are doing great for them.

Emirates Marketing Project: Have conceded 2 goals against Stoke in a league match for the first time since 1998

And could have had more. The TV money in the PL is definitely contributing to a more competitive league. Every team in the league have some players who could get in to most other squads in the league.

Back