• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The Official 2015/16 Premier League Thread

Mbokani makes it 2-1

I quite like the look of this guy. Could be a decent back-up for Kane if Norwich go down

Wham 2 Palace 2

Mbokani makes it 2-1

I quite like the look of this guy. Could be a decent back-up for Kane if Norwich go down

Wham 2 Palace 2
I watch too much of Norwich (as I know someone on the team) and I think he's awful actually. We could do far better.

We've had an easy run lately, apart from the games against City, West Ham and Arsenal. We only won one of those. I just can't see where our wins are going to come from. We only beat of one the teams we have left in the first half of the season.

We hardly ever win at Anfield. In the history of our football club, I think we've won fewer than 10 league games up there.

I can't remember the last time we beat Man Utd at home. I think it was about 15 years ago on the last day of the season when they had already secured the title.

We've had some terrible games at Stoke, and this year they have a better team than before. They also always seem to be fired up against us when we go up there.

West Brom is probably our best chance, but Pulis knows how to make his teams difficult to beat, and we had a very poor game at The Hawthorns this season.

Chelsea away is a write-off. We never get anything there.

Southampton have a good team and can beat anyone on their day. They are unpredictable, like Stoke, but they have threatening players in the attacking areas.

Saudi Sportswashing Machine might ne fighting for their life when we go there, and that could make it difficult for us. Benitez will also get them organised, and they have better players than the table suggests.

I wouldn't actually be surprised if we have won our last game this season. We also always fail when it matters, regardless of opposition. Our rivals seem to be in good form or finding their form too.

Those 5 fixtures from today to Chelsea is why I have wanted us to be at least 8pts clear of 5th to finish in the Top 4. If Palace can hold on and Everton can snatch a draw tomorrow we will have a 10pts gap to protect plus better GD.
If we either United or West Ham turn around 11pts the last 7 matches I will be livid

I watch too much of Norwich (as I know someone on the team) and I think he's awful actually. I think we could do far better.

I will admit I have only seen him a few times and he has impressed me. Thought he might be a cheaper version of Lukaku, but not as good obviously.

I'm being killed in the prediction league here. Good thing I have Liverpool to win later...
sbiting_nail-biting_100-102.gif

Good point for Swansea too. Coming back from 2-0 down. 36pts should see them safe now.

Villa plus 2 from 4 now

Delia's hubby gonna get some tonight.....

Back