• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The Official 2015/16 Premier League Thread

Wow a lot of goals already flying in. No good opening minutes for us so far, even Palace failed to keep hold of their lead.

Can handle West Ham winning today, keep them in with a shout of the Top 4 and still interested before their match v Arsenal next week

It doesn't look like it's our day today. With the games we have left, we'll do well to hang on to a place in the top 4.
Come on. We have 25 points from the last available 30. I'd argue those 5 points dropped were in the middle of our busiest period and now we can focus on 1 game a week. We can dream to be a little more ambitious that this. We're a good team.

Come on. We have 25 points from the last available 30. I'd argue those 5 points dropped were in the middle of our busiest period and now we can focus on 1 game a week. We can dream to be a little more ambitious that this. We're a good team.
We've had an easy run lately, apart from the games against City, West Ham and Arsenal. We only won one of those. I just can't see where our wins are going to come from. We only beat of one the teams we have left in the first half of the season.

We hardly ever win at Anfield. In the history of our football club, I think we've won fewer than 10 league games up there.

I can't remember the last time we beat Man Utd at home. I think it was about 15 years ago on the last day of the season when they had already secured the title.

We've had some terrible games at Stoke, and this year they have a better team than before. They also always seem to be fired up against us when we go up there.

West Brom is probably our best chance, but Pulis knows how to make his teams difficult to beat, and we had a very poor game at The Hawthorns this season.

Chelsea away is a write-off. We never get anything there.

Southampton have a good team and can beat anyone on their day. They are unpredictable, like Stoke, but they have threatening players in the attacking areas.

Saudi Sportswashing Machine might ne fighting for their life when we go there, and that could make it difficult for us. Benitez will also get them organised, and they have better players than the table suggests.

I wouldn't actually be surprised if we have won our last game this season. We also always fail when it matters, regardless of opposition. Our rivals seem to be in good form or finding their form too.

We've had an easy run lately, apart from the games against City, West Ham and Arsenal. We only won one of those. I just can't see where our wins are going to come from. We only beat of one the teams we have left in the first half of the season.

We hardly ever win at Anfield. In the history of our football club, I think we've won fewer than 10 league games up there.

I can't remember the last time we beat Man Utd at home. I think it was about 15 years ago on the last day of the season when they had already secured the title.

We've had some terrible games at Stoke, and this year they have a better team than before. They also always seem to be fired up against us when we go up there.

West Brom is probably our best chance, but Pulis knows how to make his teams difficult to beat, and we had a very poor game at The Hawthorns this season.

Chelsea away is a write-off. We never get anything there.

Southampton have a good team and can beat anyone on their day. They are unpredictable, like Stoke, but they have threatening players in the attacking areas.

Saudi Sportswashing Machine might ne fighting for their life when we go there, and that could make it difficult for us. Benitez will also get them organised, and they have better players than the table suggests.

I wouldn't actually be surprised if we have won our last game this season. We also always fail when it matters, regardless of opposition. Our rivals seem to be in good form or finding their form too.

I assume this is reverse psychology of some sort?

If not, Liverpool have proven over the years that history does not count for the actions of the future in football.

That is a perfect Lawro analysis leading to him predicting a Spurs win.

Back