• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The Official 2015/16 Premier League Thread

More annoyingly, today many of the gooner and bin dipper fans at work came to me and said:
"Ha! The one time in 50 years Spuds are the best team in the PL, LEICESTER takes the title. We love it"

I was seconds away from becoming a mass murderer!

But we aren't the best team in the PL, we are the 2nd best

More annoyingly, today many of the gooner and bin dipper fans at work came to me and said:
"Ha! The one time in 50 years Spuds are the best team in the PL, LEICESTER takes the title. We love it"

I was seconds away from becoming a mass murderer!
Ha fooking losers. I don't think Leicester winning it will reflect any better on them. They should be ashamed given the money spent by them over the last couple of years.

There's plenty of opportunity for them to bottle it yet....

I cannot see them finishing above us
Did you have to write it out ? Anything about them, chavs, scousers, wet spam, anyone near is ... it's a no, no for me

Let's just support the lads and keep on winning. F' uck the others, we can only beat what's in front of us.

Wonder how that fella who stood to win 250k on Leicester winning the league but cashed out at 70 is feeling.

Explain this to me.

I'm not a betting man so I don't really get it, but whilst Leicester have had the 5 (or 8 point) gap, wouldn't he have been better holding out until it got to a 2 (or 1 - if he was inclined) point gap?

Surely the longer he left it with them being top and a reducing number of games it would have been better for him?

The closer the gap got the less his 'cash out' offer would be.

He cashed out at 70k after we drew 2-2 with Arsenal and before Leicester beat Watford that same evening. If he had waited til after the Leicester v Watford game even he'd have been offered 90k roughly.

I imagine with the way the league stands now he'd have been offered in the excess of 100k.

So yeh he would have been better holding on, but of course it's easy to say that. If you have a chance to put 70 k in your bank at the click of the button on a bet that could still go wrong you're going to be tempted!

Colback scythes down a Sunderland player, now suspended for their next two games. Idiot actually thinks he touched the ball.

Was hoping Southampton could do us a favour against Leicester next round. I guess that's not very likely.

Another candidate for worst celebration ever: Pretending to take a selfie.

Cd_1nHXXEAA4_qr.jpg

Was hoping Southampton could do us a favour against Leicester next round. I guess that's not very likely.

Not getting any this weekend, and the way things are looking not many more for the rest of the season. Feels like we are heading towards the inevitable

Koeman must be doing his nut - Southampton look slow and second best all over the park. Liverpool are improving :(

ffs this weekend is getting steadily worse. I have a bad feeling about our match right now I will take a 1-0 win from our only shot on target

We need something at Anfield. The gap could end up being 8 (or worse) having played a game more after the Liverpool match. After today they have 6 home 3 away at Bournemouth,Swansea and WBA. A comfortable finish, they are still a threat to the Top 4

Back