• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The Official 2015/16 Premier League Thread

Fair enough, like I say, I didn't see the first half, but second half I thought he created a few chances for Ar5ena1 down that side by giving it away and diving in.

I think that were tiredness more than lack of composure . I think he's one to keep an eye .

He didn't spot the stone wall penalty though
If you watch the ultra slow motion replay there's a little touch on the back from the defender and the Arsenal player is already diving before their feet get tangled.

Should have been a yellow for diving as that happened first.

If you watch the ultra slow motion replay there's a little touch on the back from the defender and the Ar5ena1 player is already diving before their feet get tangled.

Should have been a yellow for diving as that happened first.
Oh come on! I know it's Arsenal, but You don't even believe that lie yourself! The defender steps on his heel and it's a penalty every day of the week!
I'm happy it wasn't given, but Mariner is a joke!

Oh come on! I know it's Ar5ena1, but You don't even believe that lie yourself! The defender steps on his heel and it's a penalty every day of the week!
I'm happy it wasn't given, but Mariner is a joke!
I'm deadly serious - look again and the defender reaches out and touches the goon in the back a step or two before their feet tangle. At that point the goon starts going over.

That's why I think the ref didn't give it - it looked like a dive because it was one, even though there was contact after the dive started.

I'm deadly serious - look again and the defender reaches out and touches the goon in the back a step or two before their feet tangle. At that point the goon starts going over.

That's why I think the ref didn't give it - it looked like a dive because it was one, even though there was contact after the dive started.
If that was us not getting the penalty, you'd be screaming bloody murder 'til the end of the year!

Howard Webb likes this.

Back