• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The Official 2015/16 Premier League Thread

I think I might even be tempted to sell my soul to the devil to see D Silva in a spurs shirt.

what a player.

Silva and Aquero ... brilliant players .. hope we don't play City anytime soon, in this form, it would be quite a thumping

Good win, we're looking alright so far. De Bruyne coming in is evidently massive overkill. Guarantee we still don't even make it into the quarters in the Champions League, haha.

I predicted Chelsea to win the league but Emirates Marketing Project do look impressive. Crazy that so many people predicted them to finish outside the top 2. I can easily see them winning it this year but can almost guarantee they won't win back to back titles.

I predicted Chel53a to win the league but Emirates Marketing Project do look impressive. Crazy that so many people predicted them to finish outside the top 2. I can easily see them winning it this year but can almost guarantee they won't win back to back titles.

I predicted Emirates Marketing Project to finish 2nd this season but if they can keep Yaya motivated plus Kompany healthy and Sterling regains his scoring form then they'll give the Chavs a real run for their money.

where on earth are the woolwich lots first choice cbs?

Hopefully I jinxed the big oaf by putting him in my fantasy team!

pool looking defensibly shocking already.

must have traded our defensive coaches for there scouts.

Back