• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The Official 2015/16 Premier League Thread

Even against Norwich, who are playing absolute brick, Leicester is hoofing it whenever they get a chance. This team shouldn't be anywhere near the top of the league.

Damn right, they shouldn't. I think they'll edge it against Norwich though, who are just terrible. They've argueably had the biggest chances in the first half though.

I have to say, though, Mahrez does look like the real deal. Such a tricky player, one that singlehandedly can cause problems for any defense. I'm hoping Son can turn into a similar type of player. He does have the pace and the tools.

Maybe I'm grasping for straws, but I don't think Leicester look as fluent and instinctive as they were some weeks ago. Looks more like they are trying to force it. Definitely think they are on the way down.

a team setup to exclusively counter will struggle when playing teams who setup to nick a point

Close again for Norwich. This match is starting to smell like another late undeserved winner for Leicester.

Back