• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The Official 2015/16 Premier League Thread

There's no denying that events beyond a team's control have a hand in results.

What I was arguing against is that Arsenal are a lucky club and we are an unlucky one. It is nonsense and a defeatist attitude.

i agree. although, in a parrallel universe somewhere im sure we've pipped arsenal a few times to top 4. and others where they have won the league too.

You know you are sh#t when Kolo Toure scores against you 6-0

Villa's players should have their wages docked and the fans who attended should get a refund

Villa are shot.
I feel sorry for Tim, I can't believe he would have fared worse.
He would have winged, moaned , cried but would have demanded a response from players.
This performance is abject.

Are Pool that much improved, or is Villa that brick?

Liverpool are definitely a better team with Sturridge-Firmino-Coutinho upfront, and Carragher is right they would be in a higher spot had that trio been available on a regular basis.
But it has hard to describe how poor Villa have been defensively. The look completely shot this could finish 8-0

Villa are shot.
I feel sorry for Tim, I can't believe he would have fared worse.
He would have winged, moaned , cried but would have demanded a response from players.
This performance is abject.

The fact is that he did fare worse, a lot worse. Four points from ten games and that win was a complete fluke.

Their form under Garde would be good enough for survival if he'd had the whole season.

and villa are in this mess because of sherwood, he spent a lot of money very very badly

amazing when you consider what an astute judge of youth and lower league talent he claims to be

has our game been put back just so sky can suck dipper dingdong for an extra 10 mins or are sunday games 4.15 every week now?

:oops:

CbMJvNEWwAE8tJ7.jpg

Back