• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The Official 2015/16 Premier League Thread

If McClaren isn't sacked today (3 weeks until our next game), I am quite confident that we will be relegated.

When your club is not doing well, you only have to look at Saudi Sportswashing Machine to feel much better ! It is unbelieavable the non-stop problems they have despite not winning any major trophies since 1955 !:D

we're 5 behind Leicester and this is probably their last hard game, momentum needs to be checked

best thing for us today, imo, is for the goons to absolutely batter them

finishing above arsenal and city is in our hands, we need some help to get past Leicester

Not quite. They do have a decent run of 6 home in the next 9, that most teams would fancy having, but they finish with United (a),Everton(h),Chelsea(a). Have a feeling with no other distractions if they get at least draw today (which I think they will) they will have enough points in the bag to be able to get over the line with 3pts from the last 3 games.
A defeat today may possibly start to put a few doubts in the mind. I bet there will be a few more Foxes 'cashing out' that title winning bet too if they do

This might sound strange. But I think its against the so called lesser teams that Leicester may struggle. They are a hit on the break with pace team. So every side now apart from the big guns is going to sit back on them, they wont be able to use Vardys pace they way they normally do. And they will have to break down stubborn sides scrapping for points.

They drew with Villa and Bournemouth in December who played like that on them.

Ffs. OK they haven't been that brick today, but still, how lucky can you get?

Edit: for the first time in my life I'm hoping for a Scum win.

As much as I would like to see us win the league, realistically I can't see it. I think we will bottle it against Emirates Marketing Project, so I would rather see Leicester win it than the Woolwich Wanderers down the road.

It's so fudging Spurs though innit. Finish above Arse, Man U & C and Chelsea and still not win the league because of fudging Leicester City.

This might sound strange. But I think its against the so called lesser teams that Leicester may struggle. They are a hit on the break with pace team. So every side now apart from the big guns is going to sit back on them, they wont be able to use Vardys pace they way they normally do. And they will have to break down stubborn sides scrapping for points.

They drew with Villa and Bournemouth in December who played like that on them.
This.

After today I am supporting the Leicester loss in every game, but today they can win.

The scum, they are obviously playing a lot better than Emirates Marketing Project, but vardy was smart in his run. They (foxes) caught the scum (scum) cold. You can see Wenger's fury and helplessness ... set up for a great second half.

I always want Woolwich to lose but have to think of what's best for us today and that is Leicester dropping points. Yer when Leicester got awarded the penalty I found myself instinctively cheering. Thankfully some habits are not easily broken!

Back