• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The Official 2015/16 Premier League Thread

This ain't over. Norwich defence is shambolic! They have been all season tbf. They can easily lose this, just as the lost to Liverpool, after leading 3-1. They lead 2-0 and still leave acres of space behind the back 4. And before I finish typing it's 2-2! Omg....

Norwich 2-2 I will settle for that, could have been better I suppose, but tbh I would have taken a draw in either of the United and West Ham games but to one lose and the other draw is an absolute showstopper of a set of results.

7pts clear of 5th place come Monday at a minimum.

I want us to 8pts clear of 5th by April 1st, hopefully we could be that after tomorrow and even more after next weekend with a bit of luck

Everton - West Brom. Just fudge off Pulis.
CbHBYExW8AI907T.jpg

The gap from 4th to 5th is already quite big and for Utd or any team below to get into the top 4 they'd really need to show League winning form (ie 2 points per game from their last 12) and one of the top 4 to really tail off. The latter is possible, however I don't see what would cause Utd to suddenly do a U-turn and play like champions for the last 12 games. They look completely devoid of any ideas or pace in attacking areas

Burn the club down and start again.

Seriously Greg, how the f#ck did we lose to you at WHL? Defensively a shambles tonight, could be 5-0 down. I still dont think you will go down, unless you play like this every week for the next 12 matches.
Bournemouth,Sunderland and Swansea at home are your target must wins. Then Villa away penultimate match to ease your worries and let your players go on holiday BEFORE the last match...

Rodger East AGAIN shows that he's by far the worst ref in the PL. Stone wall pen for Saudi Sportswashing Machine that, East is 15 feet away and doesn't give it.

Back