• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The Official 2014/15 Premier League Thread

Defoe scored his first goal for Sunderland today. So long as he doesn't score against us, I'm happy for the guy... I was never quite as impressed with him as TV commentators always seem to be, but he was an above average player for us... in an era when we were often distinctly average.

B8sbhhfIYAA0E2u.jpg

Might well depends on if Ing stays and who Harry brings in on Monday, but right now I think the bottom 3 might well be the same in May. With Villa just staying up again by the skin of their teeth

the quality of the defending in that game was laughable, it annoyed me so much I've turned match of the day off

Playing Kompany in their previous game cost them the win in that one and he was still not up to speed in this one.

Defoe scored his first goal for Sunderland today. So long as he doesn't score against us, I'm happy for the guy... I was never quite as impressed with him as TV commentators always seem to be, but he was an above average player for us... in an era when we were often distinctly average.

It was nice to see Defoe scoring again in the PL. Always felt it was a big mistake by Defoe to go to MLS last season. He can still play 2 or 3 seasons in the top leagues.

I suppose any dropped points today by the either the Goons or the Saints will be a bonus . I can't see it myself .

Talking of horrendous ...How bad have things gone at Villa with scoring goals ?

Their last five premier league games and no goals scored ...

Liverpool (h) 0-2
Leicester (a) 0-1
Palace (h) 0-0
Sunderland (h) 0-0
Swansea (a) 0-0

Just as well they're not conceding loads but that's still relegation form ...

i'd love Villa to go down, they are such a nothing club, they play brick football, have brick fans, they offer nothing to the PL

Back