• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The Official 2014/15 Premier League Thread

He could turn it around, but it appears he inherited a very solid and well-drilled team from Moyes that was always hard to play against. That carried on into last season with better quality players brought in (Lukaku, Barry, Delafleu). Now it appears he is in the process of dismantling all of Moyes' hard work in making Everton tough to play against. At the moment they look, frankly, an easy touch. Much like Wigan did under Martinez, usually until the last few weeks of the season.

Jake Livermore truly is a horrible player.. Hull vs Saudi Sportswashing Machine is an equally horrible match.

Whatever money we got for him was a steal.

lloris has let in far worse. good swerve, dip and bounce on that shot
possibly. still dont rate mcgregor. looks suspect to me. but then again o does the whole hull team.

are livermore and hudd normally this bad? as you can probably guess from the question i dont watch all the much of hull tbf.

jelavic is dire. i remember when he first went to everton, i think he scored against us on his debut. i said in the omt that irrespective of whether he scored vs us or not that he would never cut it in england. got absolutely ripped for that prediction.

i watched him play for two season for Rapid Vienna and it was just obvious that he was nowhere near good enough for the epl. might've got away with it in the spl but no chance in england.

hardly surprising seeing hull near the bottom struggling to score with jelavic up front. jelavic was a replacement for stefan maierhofer - a vastly superior player with a hugely better goal difference. he went to wolves and bombed, played for bristol city for 5 minutes then turned up back in austria with Salzburg where he was ok, then more recently at Wiener Neustadt. currently plays for millwall i think. point is, he is nowhere near prem standard and its reflected in his current club. but he has always been superior to jelavic in every department.

jelavic just caught mccleish's eye because he scored a couple against villa in the el a few season back. should never be leading the line in the prem in a million years.

possibly. still dont rate mcgregor. looks suspect to me. but then again o does the whole hull team.

are livermore and hudd normally this bad? as you can probably guess from the question i dont watch all the much of hull tbf.

McGregors poor, youre right. All this money spent by Hull, youd think theyd buy a new keeper. Livermore is usually poor. Hudd can have a decent game here and there but hes just happy to grab his pay cheque

jesus christ. didnt expect this to happen. hull must be going down. they look absolutely dreadful.

that young left back has been absolutely woeful too. looks well out of his depth.

Its Played, GD, Points our GD is soooooooooooooo down on those above us

1 Chelsea 22 32 52

2 Emirates Marketing Project 22 23 47
3 Man Utd 23 17 43
4 Southampton 22 21 42

5 Tottenham 23 5 40

6 Arsenal 22 14 39
7 Liverpool 23 6 38
8 West Ham 23 8 36
Stoke 23 -2 32
10 Swansea 22 -4 30
11 Saudi Sportswashing Machine 23 -6 30