• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The "Official" 2013/14 Other teams matches thread

With a front two of Agbonlahor and Benteke, what hope do Villa have? It has to be the most wooden, one dimensional and non-creative front pairing ever assembled..

Poor Albrighton is trying to play intricate one-twos and those block heads just shoot on sight or pass to a UTD player.

Those who say they'd prefer Benteke to Soldado are kidding themselves, surely.

It doesn't show how the player that made the initial header was left unmarked on the edge of the box while all the build up happened. Villa had THREE players in there.

Always been **** at defending though. Villa are much better on their travels, a bit like Man Utd. And us for that matter.

With a front two of Agbonlahor and Benteke, what hope do Villa have? It has to be the most wooden, one dimensional and non-creative front pairing ever assembled..

Poor Albrighton is trying to play intricate one-twos and those block heads just shoot on sight or pass to a UTD player.

......................Benteke................
Agbonlahor........................Weimann

isn't too bad for a club like Villa. Theyre desperately missing Delph though.

hahahah they keep getting opened up by the most basic moves and the most obvious passes. What else was he going to do other then play it through to Welbeck just then? they still couldn't read it.

Villa are so, so, so bad.

Their back line has to be one of the worst in the league without Vlaar and Okore. I also think Delph has improved massively this season and is sorely missed. A real shame as I thought they might could've nicked a draw here.

Watch him play for Belgium , I can assure you he's much better than this.

They've got us and Chelsea before they play Stoke. Swansea in both the league and FA Cup in between those two games.

Oh yeah, I was looking at the Carling Cup game midweek, my bad.

Still though, West Ham and Norwich are two games they SHOULD be winning and Hull too.

Can he even get ahead of Lukaku who is superior in every way? Or do they play them both?

They're like for like, it's one or the other in the games I've watched . I've seen Benteke play in a couple of WC qualifiers where he scored and played a big part in possession controlled games for Belgium. He's playing for a poor PL team that can't keep hold of the ball so we're not really seeing his talent.

Back