• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The "Official" 2013/14 Other teams matches thread

Steaua 2-0 up at Legia Warzaw after 9 minutes. Only managed a draw at home, but looks like they'll get CL after all.

Forgot how soul-destroyingly turgid watching Mourinho teams grind out results is. I think Abramovich must have forgotten as that was the reason he sacked him in the first place????

Complete abomination of a game. Chelsea went to get a point, Man U didn't have the quality to break them down... zzzzzzzzzzzzzz

I was thinking the same thing.

Some good games in the league cup tonight, suprised to see qpr behind at home but then i remember redknapp does not like the league cup.

BSszrXjCcAIrQ8A.jpg

Nottingham Forest goal keeper Jamie McDonald.

:eek: :~

Liverscum AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAHAHAHHAHA

Just switched it over and 2-2 - thought they were 2-0 up

Ahahaha, brilliant. ET please or just simply humiliate them and send them out. I'm good either way, but the RAWK meltdown would be incredible.

who's this NCT that Liverpool are playing, I assume its a foreign team as Liverpool must be playing in Europe right?

Palace lost 1-2 at Bristol City. Hull and Fulham will need ET as well against Burton Albion and Leyton Orient respectively.

Back