• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The "Official" 2013/14 Other teams matches thread

Dire **** match, perhaps when people want to bitch about Spurs, our manager and "lack of creativity" they should replay this game.

Interesting the players left out, bids for Mata, Lukaku and Nani would do well

I actually think Carragher is doing a decent job on MNF as Sky call it. He's clearly a bit nervous but it must be a bit daunting when Neville is opposite him and Neville is by far the best pundit around right now. His accent is so thick and grating though :lol:

United are such an odd team. Not rammed with technical quality, a smooth style or players with searing pace, yet they all seem physical, hard working and effective. Bit like England on a good day

Dire **** match, perhaps when people want to bitch about Spurs, our manager and "lack of creativity" they should replay this game.

No to Nani for attitude, Lukaku would be OK but I thought he and AVB had history, Mata would be fantastic and I hope we bif very publicly if only to **** with everything to do with that shower of oligarchan S HIT (but only after Lamela is done!!!!!!!)...****, I'd bid for Eto'o too just to **** them off, but of course that's just being childish.

Mourinho had the cheek to say Spurs parked the bus all those years ago!

I hope that in late September we push him to have another childish outburst. I have to try and remain mature (!!!!!) because right now, I cannot think of a manager I hope gets his comeuppance more. I think it's coming, somehow...his closets have been locked tight for a long time, but I feel they're rather full...and will anyone ever be able to write the real story about Abramovich without being taken out?

I hope that in late September we push him to have another childish outburst. I have to try and remain mature (!!!!!) because right now, I cannot think of a manager I hope gets his comeuppance more. I think it's coming, somehow...his closets have been locked tight for a long time, but I feel they're rather full...and will anyone ever be able to write the real story about Abramovich without being taken out?

Yeah funny how none of the many, many managers that he has sacked has ever come out and slated him isn't it? Almost like they've been paid off, or threatened.

Confession of the week: I still like Mourinho.

I hate that he's at Chelsea and successful there, but as a character and a manager I like him.

Can't believe how many people take him and what he says seriously.

Confession of the week: I still like Mourinho.

I hate that he's at Chelsea and successful there, but as a character and a manager I like him.

Can't believe how many people take him and what he says seriously.

I just think sometimes that he needs to grow up. It was funny at first but now he's just a dingdong. The silly games etc, he's in his own world at times

MOTD2 couldn't show the match until 10.45 for contractual reasons. They couldn't wait to get it on. Utter turd of a game.

Jose starts without a striker, imagine if Benitez had done that last season, he would have been slaughtered by the fans

Jose starts without a striker, imagine if Benitez had done that last season, he would have been slaughtered by the fans
Imagine if he had benched Mata for 3 games, the fans would have called him every name they could think of. But it's Jose so....

Jose says he needs Rooney to clarify his future. How about ****ing off and minding your own business, you know that super expensive squad of players that you make look so completely ordinary and boring? These last few days have really reignited my hatred for this tossbag.

I think fans overreact sometimes. Way too tribal, it shouldn't be a sin to like successful opposition players/managers.

I like Mourinho. He's great for the Premiership, glad he's back.

Every manager talks about other teams players, we need to get used to it. No need to slate Ancelotti/Mourinho/whoever or it. AVB commented on our interest of Willian, Chriches, we were pretty open in our pursuit of Soldado and Lamela.

Those who live in glass houses shouldn't throw stones.

I think fans overreact sometimes. Way too tribal, it shouldn't be a sin to like successful opposition players/managers.

I like Mourinho. He's great for the Premiership, glad he's back.

Every manager talks about other teams players, we need to get used to it. No need to slate Ancelotti/Mourinho/whoever or it. AVB commented on our interest of Willian, Chriches, we were pretty open in our pursuit of Soldado and Lamela.

Those who live in glass houses shouldn't throw stones.

There's always a need to slate Mourinho, because he is a c**t.

I dislike him more than any other manager.

Jose amuses me. Great result for Chelsea and us tonight.

Did not see the game. BBC described it as "turgid." United and Chelsea and Spurs will be hard to beat this term.

Got in too late so only saw the end of MOTD2 but Schmeichel has had his warts and eyebags removed. Caked in makeup and with a ridiculous amount of hair for his age he looks about 30 yo!

Forgot how soul-destroyingly turgid watching Mourinho teams grind out results is. I think Abramovich must have forgotten as that was the reason he sacked him in the first place????

Complete abomination of a game. Chelsea went to get a point, Man U didn't have the quality to break them down... zzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Back