• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The "Official" 2013/14 Other teams matches thread

Did they even seriously try to get a result in this game? I mean if I look on their team sheet then it looks to me like the worst team that Allardyce could possibly pick.
True. Bit of a waste of a semi final spot init.

Last edited:
Still can't believe we lost TWICE to that shower. They would bottom if i'm not mistaken if we had beat them.

I could just about handle the League cup defeat, especially once the semi-final draw was announced. Dont really think we could have got past City over 2 legs, and right now with our injury list it probably had been a blessing

They're certainly not playing a diamond. The 'wingers' do come infield an awful lot but generally speaking, it's a typical 4-4-2 in terms of:

nasri--------garcia-----------yaya----------silva

--------------negredo------dzeko----------------

Its pretty similar to how Brazil have played a number of times over the years what was called a 4222

Still can't believe we lost TWICE to that shower. They would bottom if i'm not mistaken if we had beat them.

Yup, Wet Spam have picked up 20% of their entire Premier League points tally this season against us and Burnley were the only other club in the country to allow the Spammers to score more than 1 goal in an away game in 2013 :oops:

Last edited:
Yup, Wet Spam have picked up 20% of their entire Premier League points tally this season against us and Burnley are the only other club in the country to have allowed the Spammers to score more than 1 goal in an away game :oops:

If I worked at McDonalds I would say that information is Mcdepressing.

C'mon City, at least get a 6th like you did against us ffs!

If I worked at McDonalds I would say that information is Mcdepressing.

That result remains a flame grilled whopper of an embarrassment for all concerned... a fun bucket of a result that the Spammers will feed off for as long as their World Cup win.

Back