• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The "Official" 2013/14 Other teams matches thread

diamond?????? with full backs bombing on??

They're certainly not playing a diamond. The 'wingers' do come infield an awful lot but generally speaking, it's a typical 4-4-2 in terms of:

nasri--------garcia-----------yaya----------silva

--------------negredo------dzeko----------------

They're certainly not playing a diamond. The 'wingers' do come infield an awful lot but generally speaking, it's a typical 4-4-2 in terms of:

nasri--------garcia-----------yaya----------silva

--------------negredo------dzeko----------------

Yeah so basically nasri & Silva are very narrow but no one is playing behind the front two so its not a diamond...but yeah clichy & Zabelata bomb on to give the width.....

Negredo is awsome though....wasnt it him that robbed diame of the ball when he was taking a shot inside the pen area??

If they can play a fluid possesion game with two strikers why cant we????? other than they have better players.

Yeah so basically nasri & Silva are very narrow but no one is playing behind the front two so its not a diamond...but yeah clichy & Zabelata bomb on to give the width.....

Negredo is awsome though....wasnt it him that robbed diame of the ball when he was taking a shot inside the pen area??

If they can play a fluid possesion game with two strikers why cant we????? other than they have better players.

And a better Head Coach.

Give it a rest.

I am not a Tim-basher by any means and appreciate what he has done since he took over but are you really suggesting that Pelligrini (aged 60 and former head coach of River Plate, Villareal, Real Madrid and Malaga) is not a better head coach than Tim (aged 44 in his first head coach job)?

I am not a Tim-basher by any means and appreciate what he has done since he took over but are you really suggesting that Pelligrini (aged 60 and former head coach of River Plate, Villareal, Real Madrid and Malaga) is not a better head coach than Tim (aged 44 in his first head coach job)?

Give the man a chance. I'm happy with what i've seen so far...i'm happy with our performances generally....i'm happy with his team selection (would like Lamela to play more soon though).

Give the man a chance. I'm happy with what i've seen so far...i'm happy with our performances generally....i'm happy with his team selection (would like Lamela to play more soon though).

I'm with you, my friend!!! I was merely adding to the post talking about Emirates Marketing Project's superior squad. If Tim can tighten the back up and continue our attacking play whom knows.

pretty much this.....

on the evidence of this though my point is that people should not be so dismissive of 4-4-2......Pellegrini certainly has it working.

Well fair play to the Spammers, they held out for 5 minutes longer than we managed before conceding the 5th goal.

Back