• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The "Official" 2013/14 Other teams matches thread

Yep, very talented guy.

Sergio Ramos - jeez. He sat a new club record in March 2012 for the individual player with the most red cards. I think he is up to 17 total now. It's crazy to think that Gary Lineker only got one yellow card in his entire career.

But he's a striker ;)

It's even CRAZIER to think Ledley King got 7 yellows in his entire career.

Ozil needed games for the WC as that German squad is rich with talent, it wouldn't surprise me if he agitates for a move after the WC to join a real top club. [-o<

Ozil needed games for the WC as that German squad is rich with talent, it wouldn't surprise me if he agitates for a move after the WC to join a real top club. [-o<

If Pep goes in for him at Bayern, I can definitely see him leaving. Though that team is rich with talent. Maybe Klopp and Dortmund will go for him?

if Fat Sam doesnt get sacked after todays result, then hopefully a brilliant win midweek will see him get sacked.

We will see if football is fixed in La Liga... Real Madrid 2-1 down with 10 men, going into the last 10 minutes.. Osasuna now down to 10 men..

Penalty incoming!?

Sorry if posted already

Arsenal manager Arsene Wenger admitted Jack Wheelchair may have to accept a ban after making an abusive hand gesture in their 6-3 defeat by Emirates Marketing Project.

Will never understand people not rating Fernandinho. Fantastic player, always in control, never putting a foot wrong.

Fair to say I enjoyed our match today.

Back